1) In the 2011 election the official figure for voter turnout was 140%.
2) Whenever he walks away from something it looks like it is about to blow up.
3) His preoccupation with gay “propaganda”.
4) The way he thinks he is really good at singing.
5) His constant need appear macho.
Like appearing on horseback.
Or claiming in 2011 that while scuba diving on holiday he found ancient Greek artifacts. A spokesman later had to admit it was a stunt when it was pointed out it was impossible for them to have been hidden under 6ft of clear water for over two thousand years without anyone else spotting them.
He also released a Judo video for his 56th birthday as a gift to the nation and claims to have shot a tiger to save a TV crew from being eaten. There is no footage of this.
6) The only European leader he ever seemed to get on with was Sarkozy.
And here is the “teetotal” Sarkozy after a meeting with Putin.
7) When he was in the KGB, German intelligence files described him as a ‘philanderer and a wifebeater’.
8) Alexander Litvinenko was killed in a James Bond style radiation poisoning in London after releasing an anti-Putin Book.
9) He would be the worst “Come Dine With Me” guest ever.